Dr Sherylin Thompson
Very helpful first session. Felt like a safe and non-judgemental space to talk about the issues I've been having.
Sherylin is available via Video, Phone & at London, E14 4AS.
In-person sessions, Canary Wharf (E14 4AS), E14 4AS is wheelchair accessible.
I Can Help You With
Emotional, Physical, and Sexual
Aggression, Anger management, and Passive aggressive behaviour
Anxiety / stress
Agoraphobia, Acute stress, Death, Financial, Generalised, Health, Panic attacks, Performance, Separation, Social anxiety disorder, Social phobia, Specific phobia, and Stress management
Antisocial personality disorder, Intermittent explosive disorder, Kleptomania, Opposition defiance, and Pyromania
Dysthymia, Major, Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), Pre and post-natal depression, Seasonal affective, Self harm, and Suicidal thoughts
Adhd, Autistic, and Learning disorder
Therapy Types I Offer
- Compassion Focused
- Humanistic / Person Centred
- Emotionally Focused Therapy EFT
- Acceptance and Commitment ACT
- Cognitive Behavioural CBT
- (HCPC) Health and Care Professions Council
- (BACP) British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- (BPS) British Psychological Society